CPG Customer and Sales Investments
Are you really maximising the return on your CPG Customer and Sales Investments?
Over the last five years Meridian has been developing the capability of many of the world’s leading CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) companies.
All of our clients face issues relating to retailer compliance and execution of their trade support programmes. These issues tend to be in one or more of the following areas of investment;
- ROI of Promotional Events
- Field Sales & Merchandising ROI
- New Product Distribution Build
- “Quick Wins” or “Low Hanging Fruit”
In response to these different priorities and needs Meridian has launched a series of specific services designed to provide practical guidance to companies looking to maximise the impact of their customer investment and activity programmes, both on an ongoing basis and as a ‘one off’ exercise.
Each of these services is based on our unique CIM© (Customer Investment Maximiser) toolkit which manipulates and analyses retailer store level EPoS data to highlight and quantify opportunities. Using CIM© we have helped clients significantly improve the understanding and effectiveness of their trade investments in a range of channels, retailers and categories. We have shown them how to measure compliance at store level to central agreements and so enable compliance to be more effectively managed – demonstrably benefiting both supplier and retailer.
"Sounds interesting in principle – what should I do next?”
- Find out more by following the links in the menu on the left of this page. In particular read about our Customer Investment Maximiser (CIM) approach, and how this could improve your sales ROI.
- Learn about our Revenue Accelerator Workshop (RAW©), a bespoke half day event aimed at a mixed Sales and Customer marketing audience. Using a sample of your own EPoS data we highlight your own trade investment compliance gaps, calculate the potential for improvement and outline the action programme required.
- Contact us now. Complete the Online Meeting Request, email us or call us on+44 (0)208 849 8062. In less than an hour we will explain in detail what Meridian can do to improve the return on your sales investment.